Up The Creek customers are welcome to use Coulter's trampoline when it is not in private use. No liability is accepted by UTC, and all Risks are assumed by the user.
Please observe these simple Customer Rules:
- Supervision of minors at all times
- No children of different weights
- Maximum 2 people/children
- No flips or somersaults
- 20 minutes maximum at one time
- No use 15 minutes after eating
- No swinging on top rails
- No leaning or pushing on safetynet
- No walking on outside pad
- No kicking balls
- Keep away from underside of trampoline
- Please share use and take turns if people are waiting
- Keep the zip door closed when in use
- No shoes inside
- No sharp objects inside
- If you aren't big enough to climb in, you're too small!
- No night time use
- Please be respectful of people resting or sleeping in upstairs dorm
Coulter and Martin maintain the right to restrict use to anyone disobeying the above rules.
Have fun and enjoy.